Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spring Showers, May Flowers...beauty of France

Loving the Spring Flowers....




So we have been having a bout of cool weather and rain...(rain, rain, go away).  It's been quite a strange Spring - 85 degrees in March - cool & rainy April - a bout of 95 degree weather in early May and now mid-60's.  I never know what to where each day....sweater, coat, umbrella...all three?


I have to say though, I am admiring all the beautiful flowers around this area.  I have always loved flowers - always marveled at other people's flower gardens.  I have never had the time to create and tend a large flower garden of my own...I'm often lucky if I get a few pots planted for my patio. 


Anyway, it's been great to photograph many of the beautiful plants and flowers here.  My youngest daughter also enjoyed just picking wild daisies on a hike this past weekend.  The fun of just taking in nature.


Just  a short post tonight to share my lovely surroundings over the past week and the beautiful flowers around me.


Hopefully all this beauty will bring warmer weather and sunshine!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from people!

Popular Posts