Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wordless Wednesdays - Enjoying Spring!! - Photos from the Medoc!

Next to Chateaux Cissac
              Looking Forward to Portes Ouvertes en Medoc 
April 5th & 6th, 2014
This year 57 passionate vineyard owners open their doors to visitors to discover their vines, their caves,  and their chateux and of course - their wines!!

Here are some photos from last year's Portes-Ouvertes - I can't wait for this year!!  How about you?
Art & Craft display & Chateau Cissac
Just natural - Chateau Cissac
Chateau Chasse Speen

Tasting Room at Chateau Chasse Spleen
Chateau Chasse Spleen


3 comments:

  1. As I sit here on Sunday morning in Hershey, Pennsylvania, I have had the fortune of coming across your blog. I started at the beginning of your blog so that I could get a better understanding of your trials and tribulations living in a new country. I an envious to say the least. But I just needed to thank you for giving us the joy of being able to touch what we may not ever get a chance to do. I have always wanted to have the finances as well as the time to travel. Your blog allows me to see the other side of the world from my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gregory - You are very welcome. This blog as become my labor of love and also, just as you say, a way to share our slice of life over here -back to friends, family and readers. Thank you for your kind words about the blog and taking the time to read various posts. As a blogger, it's so nice to hear from readers and understand what my blog means to others. I hope someday you are able to travel and see areas that you dream about. I personally believe - where there's a will, there's a way - it might take some time, but it can happen. Again - so wonderful to hear from you and I hope you continue following our adventures when you have a chance. I love hearing from readers and feel free to comment anytime. Have a good evening.

      Delete
  2. Chateux Cissac is a very impressive building!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from people!

Popular Posts